Donor Database Specialist
New York City Relief is looking to fill an immediate need with the addition of a new Donor Database Specialist to our staff. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated Donor Database Specialist, with a strong background using Donor Perfect and/or Salesforce, to gain valuable work experience and further their career.
The Donor Database Specialist will:
- Facilitate the gifts process as it pertains to check, credit card, online, stock, wire transfer and recurring gifts
- Assist in the maintenance of the database by following data standards, standardizing the data from other systems used by the organization, importing data, and working on data clean-up projects
- Manage various data requests within the Development Office; export data from Donor Perfect to create mailing lists, email lists donor lists and reports
- Enter and update membership levels and expiration dates and facilitate the reconciliation of the membership information
- Serve as the staff point person to Donor Perfect’s NetCommunity. Creates pages for online giving and event registration
- Produce monthly revenue and other goal-based, analytical, and tracking reports
- Develop and deliver custom reports especially for Major and Planned Gifts
- Assist with all data needs for special events, including annual gala, donor receptions, briefings, etc.
- Prepare specialized reports and lists related to event invitations, attendance, and giving, as assigned
- Handle other duties, as needed
- 2+ years of experience in a Fundraising and/or Nonprofit setting
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Working knowledge of Donor Perfect or another comparable relational database (Salesforce, Raiser’s Edge)
- Computer savvy
- Microsoft Office/Suite proficient (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Solid problem solving and time management skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Working knowledge of Donor Perfect or online giving
All staff participates in regular Tuesday morning meetings for a time of worship, prayer, discipleship, and organizational updates. These are key times of community building, deepening relationships, and accountability that create a culture of interdependence. Each staff member is expected to periodically lead times of prayer or Bible study.
Work schedule and Benefits,
Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5 PM. Evenings and weekends as needed. Generous paid vacation package. Health Insurance provided. Paid sick time and personal days. Paid maternity and paternity Leave.
New York City Relief is a Christian ministry that has been helping the homeless in the NYC metro area for over 29 years. NYCR consists of two outreach models; The Relief Bus and The Relief Co-op. We are customized, mobile resource centers for people struggling with homelessness. We serve delicious soup and fresh Portuguese rolls to draw people in and make friends. Once staff and volunteers build trust, we try to connect our guests to shelter, job training/employment, medical help, drug/alcohol rehabilitation and a relationship with Jesus Christ.
To submit cover letter, resume and request application:
295 Walnut Street. Elizabeth, NJ 07201